LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.
We require a Parts Specialist of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all stock orders to suppliers to ensure that order documentation is correct and orders are in line with recommended stock requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation in respect of incoming parts are correctly entered into stock records and reconcile with actual stocks delivered.
- Ensure that all deliveries are placed into stock ensuring that any sold or V.O.R. parts are despatched to the appropriate customer / department.
- Assist as required in regular stock checks and annual stock audits.
- Ensure that all customer invoices are raised in line with customer orders and are made up or forwarded promptly, resolving any invoice / order queries, which may arise.
- Maintain parts merchandising display ensuring that any promotions are highlighted.
- Arrange for parts stock returns, ensuring that appropriate credit documentation is raised and actioned and that stock records are amended.
- Take pride in their ability to maximise the success of the department whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with successful track record at a prestige brand.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!