Added: 06 December 2017
Annual Salary: £22,074.84
Weekly Hours: 45
Driving Licence Required: Yes
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require an Aftersales Executive of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Birmingham Central. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 45 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for dealing on a day to day basis with customers subject to the guidelines established by the Service Process.
· To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner in line with the Service Process.
· To discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at the Retailer.
· To ensure that repair orders are raised and processed according to the established guidelines and that work is completed to schedule.
· To ensure that requested work is completed on time and to the expected standards.
· To ensure that vehicles are properly handed over in person and in line with the Service Process to customers, including full invoice explanation and advising of future requirements.
· To ensure that the authorisation of warranty and goodwill is given strictly in accordance with the manufacturers policy & procedure.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Practical experience in an After-Sales/Sales environment.
· General understanding of basic mechanical systems.
· Ability to determine condition of safety related parts i.e. tyres, brake pads, and wiper blades – in line with the Service Process.
· Outstanding customer relations skills in order to adapt to customers individual requirements whilst safeguarding the Company’s Interest.
· Excellent listening skills and strong self-organisational skills.
· Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly both face to face and via telephone.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial targets and the performance levels required in order to achieve them.
· To possess a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service.
· 23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
· Staff Car Scheme
· Competitive Pension Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Eye care Vouchers
· Life Assurance
· Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!