LSH Auto UK are currently seeking a qualified Accountant for a 6month fixed term role within our state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Stockport.
Are you ACCA or CIMA qualified with a solid accounting background evidenced by work history?
Would you like to be part of a thriving team within a very busy department?
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills as well as a proven track record within the automotive industry.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts & sales administration function and a key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts and their integration into the Group’s standard structures.
- You will maintain and develop controls to maximise returns and cash flow and utilise your financial and management experience to ensure the effective running of the dealership.
- To control integrity of the financial and non-financial KPI reporting for the site.
- Produce monthly management accounts which are consistent with the accounting and financial policies and procedures of the company
- Produce & submit monthly manufacturer composite to the agreed guideline & timetable.
- Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Kerridge accountancy software, although this is not essential
- Excellent numerical and administrative abilities are essential tools for this position and you will also have the ability to communicate effectively with all financial and non-financial colleagues, clients and customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good accounting background evidenced by work history and qualification, ACCA, CIMA qualified or any other recognised financial qualification preferred.
- Must have motor industry experience – (Essential)
- Balance sheet experience with basic VAT/tax and financial control knowledge.
- People management skills particularly in terms of achievement through teams and including development of self & others.
- Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
Motor experience is essential for the role, if you have applied and do not have the motor experience your CV may not be considered for the role
This is a fixed term role for 6 months with a salary of £45,000, if you are in between roles and would like to support the finance department within the largest operation in the UK, I would like to hear from you.
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.