LSH Auto UK are seeking an Aftersales Executive to join the largest dealership in Europe. The Stockport dealership is state-of-the-art and the hub of Mercedes-Benz in Manchester which creates a buzzing atmosphere and is the hive of activity.
Are you currently working within the automotive industry and would like to the opportunity to join a busy Aftersales team?
Can you deliver outstanding customer services and expert advice to enhance the customer journey?
Aftersales Executive Job Role:
- Taking receipt of vehicles advising customers in person or by telephone, making initial diagnoses, writing orders for repair work, monitoring the repair process, taking receipt of repaired vehicles and handing them over to customers.
- Actively selling after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner. Ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders.
- Mediating between departments such as parts, workshop and customers as well as Sales and Accounts.
- Taking receipt of vehicles to be put through maintenance, repair or accident repair work, and keeping customers informed of the status of their vehicle.
- Giving comprehensive technical and commercial advice on the extent of work to be done and, if necessary, providing a cost estimate for repair work
- Providing advice by telephone and making bookings
- You will be creative and driven with solid experience of delivering outstanding customer service for premium and luxury brands.
- You will have a natural affinity for building rapport with customers and visitors with the ability upsell where and if possible.
- You will be an expert in designing customer journeys and pride yourself on your ability to understand and fulfil our customers’ needs and expectations.
- As part of the Aftersales Executive team, you will have an appetite for improvement; constantly seeking out new ways to make our customer experience the best that it can possibly be. Ever the consumer champion, you will be the driving force within the Aftersales team ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and excellent customer service
This is a permanent role offering £22,516.34 basic OTE £38,000
Staff Car Scheme, Competitive Pension Scheme, Perk box Membership, Eye care Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.