LSH Auto UK require a Part Advisor of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Macclesfield
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 45 hours a week
Parts Advisor - Role and Responsibilities:
As a Parts Advisor, you work with customers who are looking to improve or fix their cars, giving them advice and providing customer service to get them the necessary parts.
- Picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in customers, and internet enquiries you will be developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- Ensuring parts are regularly replenished, providing a swift service to workshop and other departments as well as trade/retail customers.
- Maintain a display of goods in parts and sales areas. Accessories are to be displayed to a high standard and priced showing promotion of goods.
- Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate marketing activity
- Developing measures for ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction and maximising conversion of customer opportunity.
- To supply the service department with outstanding levels of service including team working, pre-picking and supporting both the sales and service department with technical product queries.
The Parts Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a technical environment
- Parts and service experience within a franchised motor trade environment.
- IT literate.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- People management particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Enthusiasm to deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.