LSH Auto UK is looking for a Security Guard for our Stockport dealership
Reporting to the designated manager, you will secure, and monitor the entire dealership at various times during and after business hours in accordance with corporate and security guidelines, policies and procedures. You will perform all duties assigned by the designated manager.
We are looking for someone who will know, practice and ensure that company policies, procedures, and laws are always adhered to.
This is an exciting role working 45 hours a week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a prompt and courteous service
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
- Inspect the dealership for indications of unauthorized entry or potential security risks.
- Ensure the offices, building and grounds are secured at established times.
- Note any security, safety or fire hazards.
- Watches for and report irregularities
- Secure gates at established times and patrol auction property.
- Check for unlocked doors.
- Maintain radio contact with the main gate.
- Sounds alarm or calls Police or Fire Service by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorised persons.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
- Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Maintain a current list of emergency and Management telephone numbers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good People management skills.
- Flexible attitude
- Must have the ability to work various shifts, weekends and/or nights.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorised to work in the UK
- Have a valid driving license and professional appearance.
- 23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Extra annual leave purchase scheme
- Generous company matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Mercedes Benz Retailer Staff Car Scheme for self, friends & family
- Perkbox discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays and loads of ways of saving money
- Mobile phone insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Colleague Reward and Recognition Incentive Programme
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!