LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.
Our state-of-the-art Stockport site, purpose built, three storey facility launched in August 2019 and has become LSH Auto's Mercedes-Benz hub for the North West, attracting an unprecedented number of new customers and sales leads in its first year.
Mercedes-Benz of Stockport has two buildings at the flagship site. From its 13,492sqm showroom - the Autohaus; a retail space for new and used cars. The site is also home to an aftersales facility and a 17,166sqm purpose-built high-tech Body, Paint and Repair Centre, which operates as LSH Auto’s regional Used Car Preparation Facility and Parts Distribution Centre.
Mercedes Benz of Stockport are seeking a forward thinker and innovative Aftersales Manager with excellent change management skills, who boasts from exceptional people leadership to engage and motivate their team to deliver customer excellence and uphold the company values at every stage.
We are looking for a continuous performance and process improver to join the team at the biggest Aftersales operation in the UK. This is an opportunity not to be missed
As the new Aftersales Manager:
- Managing, coaching and motivating employees and thus ensuring a high quality of employees
- Monitoring and optimising productivity and performance of employees
- Ensuring you have adequate headcount to deliver KPI and SLA’s within the department
- Compiling and maintaining a resource plan for the workshop, warehouse and developing concepts and measures for load optimisation
- Planning and controlling Service advertising, customer loyalty activities, customer surveys and other measures for monitoring customer satisfaction
- Regularly reviewing prices for workshop services and, after prior agreement with the company management, adapting them to suit the market
- Monitoring Mercedes-Benz quality and service standards to ensure these are being met
- Developing measures for ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction whilst identifying reasons for customer dissatisfaction
- Operational/Financial focus
- To identify areas of risk within area of responsibility and for developing and maintaining effective controls to reduce risk of fraud occurring.
- Defining market targets for workshops and the spare parts business within the framework of performance targets defined by Mercedes-Benz UK and, together with the company management, drawing up a corresponding annual plan
- Ensuring planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, etc. is carried out correctly, optimal design of workplaces and processes
- Preparing, planning and calculations for investments in workshops, facilities and people together with the company management
- Be accountable for identifying areas of risk within area of responsibility and for developing and maintaining effective controls to reduce the risk of fraud occurring.
- Involvement in determining the communication budget
- Monitoring the regional market with respect to new competitors
- Carrying out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services
- Controlling cost management for own department
- Monitoring compliance with all statutory regulations
- Ensuring defective spare parts from complaints and warranty claims are returned correctly
- Ensuring regular reporting for company management
Our ideal Aftersales Manager will:
- Have extensive Aftersales experience, preferably within a premium brand
- Be forward thinking and innovative in your approach
- Be customer focused and put the customer first always
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding targets but also maintaining consistency
- Be efficient in your work and managing your team effectively
- Be flexible where possible across the business to support the colleagues and customers alike
- Be approachable and have a can-do attitude
What we have to offer you:
Up to £60,000 basic OTE £100,000 plus various performance add-ons
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme, Perk box Membership, Eye care Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
This is a big role and we need high calibre candidates who love a challenge and thrive under pressure.
You will be pivotal to this role, so if you would like the challenge and can step up and grab it with both
hands, we want to hear from you