LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.
Our state-of-the-art Stockport site, purpose built, three storey facility launched in August 2019 and has become LSH Auto UK’s Mercedes-Benz hub for the North West, attracting an unprecedented number of new customers and sales leads in its first year.
Mercedes-Benz of Stockport has two buildings at the flagship site. From its 13,492sqm showroom - the Autohaus; a retail space for new and used cars. The site is also home to an aftersales facility and a 17,166sqm purpose-built high-tech Body, Paint and Repair Centre, which operates as LSH Auto UK’s regional Used Car Preparation Facility and Parts Distribution Centre.
Mercedes Benz LSH is currently seeking a Customer Experience Executive of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport as part of our Customer Care Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- To respond to all customer contacts in a friendly and timely manner and record all information required to support on-going customer relationship management.
- To qualify and build a relationship with the enquirer with a view to ensuring each is appointed wherever possible and if not, that we can contact them regarding their interest at a later date.
- To undertake outbound prospecting activity when required on the various types of campaigns that are available with a view to meeting the primary objective of the campaign but critically, meeting the customer’s requirements wherever possible and strengthening the brand with every contact.
- To ensure e-mail management service levels are continually achieved and exceeded where appropriate.
- To take personal accountability and ownership for the resolution of any customer issues arising and their effective resolution.
- To ensure that the team maximise all opportunities to up sell specified products - e.g. Service Care
- To ensure all company policies are implemented and adhered to in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and due diligence procedures.
- To accurately complete all post call administration e.g. Confirmation letter, directions, contact follow-up, etc.
- To carry out customer contact to ensure their enquiry is progressing smoothly at Site level and feedback any relevant points to the Sales Executives/Sales Managers
Our Customer Experience Executive will have:
- Excellent customer and team handling skills.
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service environment
- Experience of working towards targets
- Very Service motivated and a self-starter
- Keen to work as part of a team but also to aim for individual targets
- Comfortable managing inbound and making outbound calls to customers
- Excellent business presentation / appearance, with a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Genuine desire to assist the business to achieve its objectives both in terms of customer experience and budgets.
- Good team member able to provide empathy and support at all times, whilst ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a manner consistent with the standards expected of an LSH employee.