We currently have an exciting opportunity for an MOT Tester to join our flagship dealership in Stockport.
This is a full time role working 45 hours with a salary of £23,000.
You will be:
- Receiving work instructions from a job card and ensuring that these are fully carried out.
- Working to BER service schedules and quality standards.
- Supporting the Centre Manager in all aspects of MOT testing.
- Investigating reported problems using special tools and diagnostic equipment as necessary, obtaining advice from senior staff if problems cannot be resolved.
- Reporting any additional work or parts required for authorisation to continue.
- Ensuring that special tools and equipment are kept in good order and that problems are immediately notified for action.
- Completing necessary documentation in respect of warranty work.
- Responsible for the labelling and safekeeping of all warranty exchange parts until they are handed over for warranty claims to be made.
- Ensuring that customer vehicles are cared for and returned in a satisfactory condition for handover.
- Passing work as satisfactory on the completion of each job ensuring that all tasks have been completed and tested, ensuring the job is clocked accurately.
- Maintaining the work bay and surrounding areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with BER standards and that customer complaints are dealt with.
You will have:
- City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent IT skills
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised.
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Perk Box Membership
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.