LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Our state-of-the-art Stockport site, purpose built, three storey facility launched in August 2019 and has become LSH Auto’s Mercedes-Benz hub for the North West, attracting an unprecedented number of new customers and sales leads in its first year.
Mercedes-Benz of Stockport has two buildings at the flagship site. From its 13,492sqm showroom – the Autohaus; a retail space for new and used cars. The site is also home to an aftersales facility and a 17,166sqm purpose-built high-tech Body, Paint and Repair Centre, which operates as LSH Auto’s regional Used Car Preparation Facility and Parts Distribution Centre.
We require a Vans Technician of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability, and community focus are built into our vision.
This is a permanent role for a highly proactive technician to join the team
Our ideal candidate
• Our Van Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
• Through the professional performance of all service work, defined retrofitting of accessories and preservation work, our Van Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
• Supporting the Systems Technician in more extensive repair jobs on the overall system.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
• Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
• Resetting of the maintenance system
• Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
• Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
• Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
• Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
• Full City & Guilds qualifications required - certified technician in an automotive service field.
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service, participation in a bonus scheme. Company staff car scheme option, pension contribution, discount in high street retailers with perkbox, cycle to work scheme.
This is your chance to work with a reputable brand and take hold
of your career. We want to hear from you if you have extensive experience
within the trade and seeking a new role.