We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Business Partner to join the team in our dealership in Stockport..
We are offering a salary of £30,000 basic plus a competitive bonus.
Key Purpose of the Role
- To provide LSH Auto UK B2B customers with finance options, suitable to their company requirements and funding arrangements.
- Deliver an exceptional Mercedes-Benz sales experience for all customers using the relevant sales process.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service which will promote loyalty/retention/satisfaction.
- Maintain Company standards and controls.
You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with the Company’s policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
To ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to.
- Ensure clear and effective presentation of products and services appropriate to individual customer circumstances and requirements.
- Work with both the Van & Corporate teams to sell vehicles with appropriate finance to business customers.
- Be responsible for providing business reports to management and to dealership management.
- In conjunction with the management team has responsibility for developing marketing opportunities for financial services products.
- Maintain relationships with MBFS and other finance companies as necessary.
- Ensure that the personal contribution is consistent with the principle and outcomes of ‘treating customer fairly’; in accordance with all laws; regulatory principles and rules; and in line with group policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance; ensure all staff engaged in the sale of regulated products are competent and that correct records are maintained.
You will have:
- Proven track record as a competent Business Manager ideally within the corporate business environment
- Knowledge of finance, general insurance and other products relating to the automotive industry, ideally within B2B
- Knowledge of Finance & Leasing and Industry best practice and Legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent sales techniques
- Attaining and maintaining competence, within the regulatory scope documented in the FCA Insurance Mediation Manual including Treating Customers Fairly.
- A team player, and a competent communicator
- Personal drive and commitment
- Clean driving license
- Good credit history and of good repute
- Relevant CBT modules in respect of finance insurance, product knowledge and TCF
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Perk Box Membership
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Tamworth and Whitefield.